Ai Outcome is a Montreal start-up founded in 2017 to help organisations create long-term economic value through risk management, asset performance optimisation and increased productivity. Our vision is to unlock hidden value through decision support systems that leverage machine learning and big data analytics to yield optimal business outcomes.
We’re looking for a full-stack developer to collaborate with customers and the management team to design and build the company’s flagship SaaS-based analytics product.
This is an opportunity to show your chops as the technical lead on defining the product and the technology stack on which it is built. Your contribution in this leadership role will have significant impact on re-defining how and an entire industry operates.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Translate user stories into an intuitive user interface design.
- Design, code and test the front-end web application.
- Collaborate on the evolution of the product roadmap.
- Be the go-to expert on the cloud-based technology stack.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Talent for effective web-application user-interface (UI) design.
- Proficiency with git.
- Experience building single-page applications (SPAs) using the following technologies:
- HTML, CSS
- SQL queries and databases (e.g., PostgreSQL)
- Preference for software development with an Agile mindset.
- Experience deploying SPAs on platforms-as-a-service (PaaS), e.g., Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Heroku.
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and tools:
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD), Continuous Testing
- Pipeline definition with YAML
- Scrum master experience.
Company: Ai Outcome
Location: Montréal, Québec
Status: Permanent, Full-time