Company: Ai Outcome
Location: Montréal, Québec
Status: Permanent, Full-time
Ai Outcome is a Montreal start-up founded in 2017 to help organisations create long-term economic value through Asset planning, Operation Optimisation and Failure and Incident Prediction. Our vision is to unlock hidden value through decision support systems that leverage machine learning and big data analytics to yield optimal business outcomes.
We are looking for a full-stack developer to collaborate with clients and the management team to design and develop the company’s flagship SaaS analysis product.
This is an opportunity to show your chops that you are the main technical responsible for defining the product and the technological stack on which it is built. Your contribution in this leadership role will have a significant impact on redefining the functioning and functioning of an entire industry.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Translate user stories into an intuitive user interface design.
- Design, code and test the front-end web application.
- Collaborate in the evolution of the product roadmap.
- Be the essential specialist in the cloud technology stack.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Talent for effective web application user interface design.
- Skill with git.
- Experience creating single page applications (SPA) using the following technologies:
- HTML, CSS
- Python / Java / PHP
- SQL queries and databases (for example, PostgreSQL)
- Preference for software development with an agile mindset.
- Experience deploying SPA on platforms as a service (PaaS), such as the Google Cloud platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Heroku.
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and tools:
- Continuous integration / continuous delivery (CI / CD), continuous tests
- Definition of the pipeline with YAML
- Scrum Master experience.